SERVINGS : 4
1 leg of lamb
2 small onions
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon margarine
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 coffeecup yoghurt
– Take off the excess fat and skin of the leg. Cook it in a saucepan with small onions, 1 teaspoon salt and enough water to cover.
– Remove froth from top and cook until tender.
– Remove from saucepan and place on an oven pan.
– Mix yoghurt, tomato paste and 1 tablespoon of melted margarine. Spread this sauce on the meat.
– Roast in medium hot oven until crisp.
– Serve with potatoes and peas. You may add another sauce, too.