SERVINGS : 6
1 kg lamb, cut into 5 pieces
1 soupspoon butter
2 onions, peeled, diced
1 carrot, peeled, diced
1/2 glass green peas
6 glasses water
500 gr yoghurt
1 glass flour
2 egg yolks
– Partially cook the meat in butter for 7-8 minutes.
– Add the water and salt. When the water boils, remove the scum. Cook 45 minutes on a low heat.
– Add the diced carrots and onions. Cook 30 minutes more.
– Place the meat, carrots and peas in a oven dish, keeping the sauce separate.
– Blend the sauce in which the meat was cooked. If the sauce fills more than 2 and 1/2 glasses, reduce it.
– In a small saucepan carefully mix the yoghurt and flour. To this mixture add the sauce from the meat which has been brought to a boil. Stir.
– Boil on a low heat for 10 minutes then remove from the heat. While stirring constantly, add the 2 egg yolks.
– Pour this sauce over the meat.
– Place in the oven for 7-8 minutes until the sauce turns golden brown.