SERVING : 4
500 gr pasta
12 glasses water
150 gr veal meat, minced, without fat
30 gr butter
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 soupspoon grated celery
1 soupspoon grated carrot
1/2 dessertspoons salt
1 coffeespoon black pepper
1 bay leaf
3 soupspoons tomato paste
2 glass water
– Boil the pasta in salted water for 7-8 minutes.
– Drain, cover with cold water and let stand 15 minutes.
– In a medium saucepan heat butter. Add onion and garlic, cook 12-13 minutes, stirring constantly until soft and golden.
– Add celery, carrot, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Stir and cook 5-6 minutes more.
– Add tomato paste and water, cook on medium heat 30-40 minites more.
– Remove from heat and discart bay leaf.
– Serve hot over freshly-cooked pasta.