SERVING : 4
500 gr pasta
12 glasses water
1.250 gr mussel, shelled, boiled
Reserved mussel cooking liquid
50 gr olive oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
500 gr tomatoes, skinned, chopped
250 gr mushrooms, sliced
1 teaspoon salt
1 coffeespoon black pepper
2 soupspoons tomato paste
– Boil the pasta in salted water for 7-8 minutes.
– Drain, cover with cold water and let stand 15 minutes.
– In a large saucepan heat butter. Add garlic and cook about 2 minutes, stirring constantly until soft and golden.
– Add tomatoes, mushrooms, salt, black pepper and tomato paste. Cook about 5 minutes stirring time to time, until boil.
– Add mussel and reserved cooking liquid. Simmer 2-3 minutes, stirring time to time.
– Remove from heat.
– Serve hot over freshly-cooked pasta.