10 rice flour waffers
1 and 1/2 liters milk
400 gr sugar
100 gr walnuts, crushed
100 gr almonds, blanched, crushed
1 tablespoon rose-water
50 gr ground pistachio nuts
– Boil the milk. Remove from heat and add the sugar. Mix well until the sugar is dissolved.
– Pour the milk into a large circuler oven tray and one by one dip the rice flour wafers into it.
– When it softens a little, remove, place on the kitchen board. Fold from four edges into the centre. Place a spoonful of walnuts and almons in the centre and fold like a bundle.
– Prepare each wafer similarly and arrange them in a serving dish.
– Pour over the rest of the milk. Let stand until the milk is completely absorbed.
– Sprinkle with rose-water.
– Decorate with ground pistachio nuts.