SERVING : 4
2 fresh green peppers
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon red pepper
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon margarine
– Melt the margarine in a flat pan.
– Cut seeded peppers into thin rings. Lightly brown them.
– Add peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces. Cook for 7-8 minutes, stirring from time to time, until the juice half way evaporates.
– Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add salt and peppers.
– Pour into the pan and cook stirring constantly, taking care that it does not get too dry.
– Serve at once.