SERVING : 6
12 lamb kidneys
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 soupspoon water
1 bunch parsley, chopped
1 and 1/2 coffeespoons salt
3 level soupspoons mustard
1 soupspoon butter
2 slices bread without crust
125 gr mushrooms, finely chopped
1 soupspoon butters
– Knead the bread with crushed garlic and chopped parsley. Mix the mustard and water.
– Cut each kidney in half and skewer 4 halves on each of 6 broiling skewers.
– Broil 4 minutes on each side on a barbecue or broiler.
– Remove the kidneys and place in an oven dish. Cover with the mustard, mushrooms and the prepared bread.
– Roast in a hot oven for three minutes and serve.