SERVING : 6
1 kg potato
200 gr cheese, grated
2 tablespoons flour
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 and 1/2 glasses oil
– Boil unpeeled potatoes for 25-30 minutes.
– Drain, peel and mash them.
– While they are not, add cheese, flour, eggs, salt and pepper. Mix well and knead to make a consistent paste.
– Take big walnut size pieces of this paste and in the palms of your hands roll them into finger shapes.
– Arrange them on a tray sprinkled with flour.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry them until golden brown.
– Serve hot.