SERVING : 6
3 zucchini squash
2 large sized onions, grated
100 grams white cheese, grated
100 grams flour
4 whole eggs
1 bunch dill, chopped
1/2 glass oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
– Scrape the skins of the zucchini squash. Wash and drain.
– Grate the zucchinies. Grate the onions and cheese separately.
– Brown the onions for 2 minutes in a soupspoon of butter. Add the grated zucchini and brown on a high heat for 2 minutes.
– Pour the contents of the pan into a bowl. Add all the other ingredients except the oil and mix well.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan. Spoon walnut sized portions of the above mixture into the oil.
– Space them well apart from each other to prevent sticking and let them turn golden brown on each side.
– Serve at once.