400 gr flour
1 egg yolk
1 whole egg
1/2 tablespoon salt
100 gr water
200 gr minced meat
3 medium size onions
A few salt
A few black pepper
6 glasses meat stock
– Mix the minced meat with grated onions, salt and pepper. Knead for 2 minutes.
– Sift 350 gr of flour. Make a hollow in the middle. Put 1 whole egg, 1 egg yolk, 1/2 tablespoon of salt and 100 gr water. Mix well and knead to make a smooth dough. Cover it with a wet cloth and leave for 1 hour.
– Sprinkle the table top with flour. Place the dough. Sprinkle it with flour also. With a rolling pin roll it out to the size of a plate. Then, with a thin rolling pin, make it bigger and as thin as possible.
– Cut out 5 cm squares and into each one put 1 teaspoon of meat filling. Bring the four corners of the dough together and squeezing with the fingers, stick them together.
– Arrange them in an oven pan brushed with melted butter.
– Bake them in medium hot oven for 25 minutes, until they are lightly browned.
– Pour over them 6 glasses of hot meat stock. Cover and cook in the oven or on low heat until the whole stock is absorbed and the pasties are well cooked.