SERVING : 3
6 large potatoes, steamed, peeled
1 and 1/2 glasses chick-peas
1 and 1/2 glasses sesame seed paste (tahini)
1/2 glass virgin olive oil
4 cloves garlic, crushed
3 lemons juice
1 and 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground red pepper.
– Soak the chick-peas in water overnight.
– Change the water and cook until they are well tender.
– Remove the skins and put in a blender. Add tahini, garlic, salt, red pepper, olive oil and lemon juice. Work until make a smooth paste.
– Halve the potatoes crossways and carve inside with spoon. Cut a sliver off end of each potato so they will stand up.
– Stuff each potato with the hummus.
– Garnish with springs of dill.