SERVICE : 4
2 kg turkey, without offals
1 and 1/2 glasses rice, kept in water for 2 hours
1/2 glass Brown Beef Stock
2 medium size onions, finely chopped
45 gr butter
1 soupspoon pine nuts
2 soupspoons curant
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1/3 coffeespoon black pepper
1 dessertspoon salt
– Melt the butter in a large size saucepan over moderate heat. Add onions and roast for 3-4 minutes, stirring continually until onions soft and gold.
– Add the dolmalik fistik and kus uzumu. Roast for 2 minutes.
– Add the rice and beef stock, sugar, pepper. Cook 5 minutes, stirring continually.
– Stuff the rice filling to turkey’s brest with a wooden spoon. Stitch up.
– Put stuffed turkey onto an oven dish or a high-sided skillet.