SERVINGS : 4 Persons
16 red mullets
32 pitted olives
2 green peppers
2 onions, finely chopped
4 bay leaves
2 soupspoons butter
2 bunches dill
1 soupspoon salt
– Clean and dry the fish. Place them on a buttered baking dish.
– Peel the lemon and cut into fine slices, while removing the seeds. Peel and seed the tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
– Brown the onion in the butter. Add the finely sliced green pepper, tomato, bay leaf and salt. Cook for 5 minutes.
– Put the dill and thin lemon slices over the fish and pour the sauce over.
– Cover and place in a warm oven for 10 minutes.