25 gr butter
350 gr sausage, chopped and fried in little beat butter
500 gr soury apples, skinned, sliced
1 coffeespoon cinnamon
1 coffeespoon salt
2 glasses Duck Stock
1 teaspoon garden sage
3 soupspoons cognac
1/4 glass wine
– Melt the butter in a small size fryingpan over moderate heat. Add sausages and fry for 6-7 minutes. Transfer fried sausages with slotted spoon to a medium size bowl.
– Add apples to the fryingpan and cook for 5-6 minutes until soft.
– Remove from the heat. Transfer cooked apples with slotted spoon to fried sausage bowl.
– Spinkle cinnamon, salt, garden sage and cognac. Pour duck stock into a small saucepan over high heat. Boiled until it reduced to 2 soupspoons.
– Remove from the heat. Pour over the sausage-apples in the bowl. Let cool.
– Fill into the duck and stitch up.
– Put stuffed duck onto an oven dish or a high-sided skillet.
– Place in the oven and cook.