SERVINGS : 4
500 gr lamb, from shoulder or thigh, cut into cubes
500 gr yoghurt
4 slices bread
4 hot green peppers, sliced
3 tablespoons butter
1 bunch parsley
2 onions juice
1/2 glass olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon pepper
– Leave meat cubes in a marinade of onion juice, olive oil, salt and peppers.
– Cook peeled tomatoes, cut into small pieces and 1 tablespoon of butter. Keep warm.
– Toast bread, cut into small slices and distribute on the plates.
– Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and pour over breads. Add hot tomato sauce and yoghurt.
– Skewer meat and grill on coal fire.
– Remove meat from skewer and place on the dish.
– Serve with sliced hot green pepper and parsley.