SERVINGS : 5
750 grams ground lamb
3 pieces of bread, without crust, 1 cm thick
1/2 soupspoon salt
1/2 coffeespoon powdered cumin
1 large onion, grated
1 coffeee cup water
1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
– Soak the bread slices in a bowl of water.
– When they are thoroughly soaked, remove them from the water and squeeze them by hand.
– In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and knead for a long time.
– Divide into 20 pieces and roll each one in the palm of your hand to make them round, then press them into a flattened, oval shape.
– You can either broil them or fry them in a little butter.