SERVING : 6
750 gr pasta
18 glasses water
60 gr butter
1 small onion, finely chopped
250 gr veal, double minced
1 teaspoon salt
1 coffeespoon black pepper
500 gr mushrooms, sliced
250 gr cream
2 soupspoons parsley, finely chopped
60 gr kasar cheese, grated
– Boil the pasta in salted water for 7-8 minutes.
– Drain, cover with cold water and let stand 15 minutes.
– In a large saucepan heat butter. Add onion and cook 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly until soft and golden.
– Add minced meat and toast about 5 minutes until brown.
– Add salt, pepper and mushrooms, stir and cook 5 minutes more until mushrooms begin to turn light brown.
– Add cream and parsley. Stir. Lower heat, cook 4-5 minutes more, stirring continuously.
– Serve hot over freshly-cooked pasta with grated kashar cheese.