400 gr flour
1 coffe cup water
1/2 soupspoon salt
200 gr minced meat
1 and 1/2 tablespoons butter
3 medium size onions
1 teaspoon salt
– Make hollow places in 350 grams of flour. In the center put 2 eggs, 1/2 soupspoon of salt, and a coffe cup of water. Make a dough, knead, and let stand an hour covered with a damp cloth.
– Sprinkle the dough and rolling pin with 50 gr of flour. Roll the dough to the thickness of a knife blade.
– Brown the onions in the butter. Add the ground meat and continue to stir for about 10 minutes while the meat cooks.
– One side of the dough, put small mounds of filling 5 cm from the edge and about 10 cm one from the other. Fold the edge of the dough over mounds, then cut half-circles around the base of each mound and press around the circumference to prevent air from entering.
– Continue the same procedure for the remaining portion of the dough, placing the small mounds of filling a few cm from the edge. Keep rolling the remaining dough in order to use up all of the filling.
– Boil 12 glasses of salted water, put the pasty in it and boil 10 minutes.
– Remove from the water with a draining spoon and put on a plate.