SERVING : 4
1 sheet philo dough (yufka)
1/2 glass oil
200 gr cheese
1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
1/2 bunch dill, chopped
– Mash the cheese with a fork. Add the chopped dill and parsley. Blend well.
– Spread out one philo dough sheet and fold it in half. Cut along the diameter, producing 2 half-circles, one on the other.
– Trace 5 to 7 lines from the center of the straight side, forming sharp triangles.
– Place a little mixture at the base of the triangle.
– Roll toward the point while folding in the 2 sides to prevent the filling from leaking out.
– To make the point stick to the dough, dip it in a saucer of water before finishing the last roll.
– Fry them in oil until golden brown in color.