SERVING : 6
2 onions, grated
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
100 grams white cheese, grated
1 bunch parsley, chopped
3/4 tea cup flour
2 soupspoons butter
1 green pepper
1/2 glass oil
1 tea cup salt
– Peel and dice the eggplants. Sprinkle with a soup spoon of salt and let stand 15 minutes.
– Wash and squeeze them dry.
– Chop the tomato and squeeze the pieces to remove the seeds and juice. Chop the green pepper.
– In a saucepan, brown the onions in butter for 2 minutes.
– Add the garlic and green pepper and cook for 2 minutes more.
– Finally add the eggplant and tomato and cook on a high heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
– Pour the whole mixture into a bowl.
– When cool, add all the other ingredients except the oil. Mix well.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan. Spoon the mixture into the oil (each portion should be the size of a walnut) and brown for 2 minutes on each side.
– Serve at once.