8 glasses White Veal Stock or Chicken Stock or water
80 gr flour
80 gr rice
3 glasses yoghurt
2 egg yolks
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons dried mint
A few salt
– Boil the rice in 8 glasses of meat or chicken broth, on low heat.
– Beat the yoghurt with the egg yolks and flour. Stirring constatntly, slowly add 2 glasses of boiling stock.
– Add it to the meat stock with rice. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
– Heat the butter. Add dried mint. Leave on low heat for 1 minute.
– Pour soup sauce over the soup and serve.