SERVICE : 8
4 kg goose, without offals
30 gr butter
1 clove garlic, crushed
3 desserspoons orange rind, grated
1 coffeespoon ground red pepper
30 gr oil
2 medium size onions, finely chopped
500 gr sausage, finely chopped
125 gr rice, boiled
2 soupspoons cognac
1 1/2 dessertspoons salt
2 dessertspoons black pepper
1 dessertspoon thyme
2 egg, beaten
3 soupspoons currant, marinated in orange juice for 20 minutes
– Heat the oil in a medium size saucepan over moderate heat. Add onions and roast for 5-6 minutes, stirring continually until onios soft and gold.
– Add the sausages and roast for 5 minutes, stirring continually until gold.
– Remove from heat. Pour into a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
– Stuff the rice filling to turkey’s breast with a wooden spoon. Stitch up.
– Put stuffed goose onto an oven dish or a high-sided skillet.