SERVINGS : 6
4 large size tomatoes or 150 gr tomato paste
8 glasses White Veal Stock
1 tablespoon flour
2 tablespoons margarine
65 gr rice
2 teaspoons salt
2 tablepoons butter
1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
1/2 teaspoon mint
– Boil the rice in 2 glasses of water. Drain.
– Peel the tomatoes and cut them into small pieces.
– Melt the margarine. Add the tomatoes or tomato paste dissolved in 1/2 cup of water.
– Cook for 15 minutes, stirring from time to time.
– Add the flour and salt. Cook for 2 minutes more, stirring constantly.
– Slowly add the meat stock. Cover and let simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
– Add the rice. Let simmer for 5 minutes more.
– To make the sauce, heat the butter. Remove from heat, add the red pepper and mint.
– Pour the soup sauce over the soup.
– Serve at once.