1/2 chicken breast
2 lt water
3 lt milk
600 gr sugar
300 gr rice flour
A pinch salt salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
– Boil a very fresh chicken breast until it is tender.
– Cut it crosswise in 5 cm long pieces. Rub them between the palms of your hands and tear into very thin fibres.
– Wash the fibres 3-4 times in warm water, changing the water each time and squeezing them tightly to extract excess water.
– Put the rice flour and sugar in a saucepan. Slowly stir in the cold milk. Keep stirring constantly while you boil this mixture for 10 minutes until it thickens.
– Take 4-5 spoonfuls of the pudding and add to the chicken fibres. Mix well with a fork and add them to the pudding. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens. (To check the thickness; pour 1 tablespoonful of it in a plate. Let cool and turn it upside down. It should come out without sticking to the plate.)
– Pour it out 2 cm thick in a dry dish.
– Let cool and cut out in 10 cm square portions.
– Roll each one and sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.