SERVINGS : 6
750 gr ground mutton
2 bread slices, without crust, soaked and squeezed
1 large size onion, grated
75 gr Kashar (or Cantal or Gruyere) cheese, grated
200 gr butter
– Boil the eggs.
– Remove the shells and cut each one into four round slices.
– Place the meat, grated onion, bread (soaked and squeezed), the grated cheese, salt and pepper into a bowl. Knead well.
– Take a piece of meat, the size of a small egg and flatten it. Place an egg slice in the center and cover it with the meat forming a ball.
– Do the same with the rest of the meat.
– Fry the stuffed meatball (kцfte) in butter.
– Serve with fried potatoes.