1 glass almonds
8 glasses milk
1 and 1/2 glasses sugar
1 glass water
1 and 1/4 cup rice flour
A pinch of salt
2 tablespoons almonds, boiled, peeled, grounded
2 tablepoons pistachio nuts, boiled, peeled, grounded
– Boil 1 glass of almonds in 1 glass of water. Peel and grind them twice. Then pound them in a mortar to have an almond paste.
– Add 1 glass of warm milk. Mix well and pass it through a sieve.
– Add salt to the remaining 7 glasses of milk. Let simmer.
– Put the rice flour in a bowl. Slowly add 1 glass of water, stirring constantly, to have a smooth paste. Add it slowly to the boiling milk. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring all the time.
– Add the sugar and the milk mixed with almonds. Cook until it thickens, stirring constantly.
– Share it out in individual bowl. Let cool.
– Decorate with boiled, peeled and ground almonds and pistachio nuts.