SERVICE : 12INGREDIENTS
6 kg turkey, without offals
1 kg sausage, finely chopped
500 gr minced veal meat
1 egg, finely beaten
500 gr morello cherry, seeded, chopped
1/2 glass morello cherry juice
4 soupspoons morello cherry liqueur
125 gr breadcrumbs
60 gr butter
4 green onion, finely chopped
2 small size lemon rinds, grated
2 small size lemon juice
1 teaspoon allspice
1 dessertspoon salt
1 dessertspoon black pepper
– Put egg, liqueur and cherry juice into a bowl and mix well. Add breadcrumbs and mix together. Set aside for 10 minutes. Stir well with a wooden spoon.
– Melt the butter in a large size saucepan over moderate heat. Add onions and roast for 3-4 minutes, stirring continually until onions soft and gold.
– Add the sausages and roast for 5 minutes, stirring continually until gold.
– Remove from heat. Pour into a large bowl. Add breadcrumbs mixture, minced meat, morello cherries, lemon rinds and juice, allspice, salt and black pepper. Stir well.
– Stuff the rice filling to turkey’s karin bosluguna with a wooden spoon. Stitch up.
– Put stuffed turkey onto an oven dish or a high-sided skillet. Put onto an oven and bake.