SERVING : 4
4 chicken breasts
1 soupspoon parsley, chopped
1 soupspoon fresh onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
250 gr butter
1 egg, beaten
– Beat butter in a bowl with a wooden spoon, until turns cream. Add parsley, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
– Divide to 4 pieces. Put to the refrigerator for 2 hours.
– Fill into the chicken breasts and roll wrap up.
– Put stuffed chicken onto an oven dish or a high-sided skillet.
– Place in the oven and cook.