10 green bell peppers
500 gr white cabbage, finely chopped
1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 soupspoon red pepper
5 large red pepper, seeded, cut to large pieces
3 liters water
500 gr vinegar
4 soupspoons salt
1/4 glass oil
2 lemons juice
250 gr celery stalks, washed
– Remove the stalks and seeds from the peppers.
– Put the cabbage, parsley, garlic and red pepper into a large size bowl. Mix well togather.
– Stuff the peppers with this mixture and put a red pepper piece to each stuffed bell pepper.
– Arrange in a pickle jar with the celery stalks. Pour over water mixed with salt, lemon juice, oil and vinegar.
– Let stand for about a month.