SERVING : 4
2 egg whites
2 egg yolks
500 gr ground lamb, without fat
1 large size onions, finely chopped
1/2 cup rice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 glass oil
– Mix all the ingredients, except the oil and egg whites. Knead well.
– Make flattened ovals 5 cm long. Place these meat patties side by side in a large frying pan and cover with water.
– Cook on medium heat. As soon as the water is absorbed place the enlarged patties on a plate.
– Beat the yolks in a bowl.
– Heat the oil in a small frying pan. Place each pattie in the egg yolk, then in the oil.
– Brown each side for 3 minutes.
– Serve at once.