SERVING : 6
12 lamb kidneys
30 gr butter
1 soupspoon olive oil
1 medium size onion, finely chopped
1 soupspoon mustard
1 soupspoon flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 coffeespoon black pepper
1/4 glasses red wine
1 soupspoon lemon juice
1/4 glasses cognac
125 gr cream
1 soupspoon fresh onion, finely chopped
– Heat oil and butter in a large fryingpan over medium heat. Add kidneys and fry for 2-3 minutes, until turn golden.
– Transfer with slotted spoon to the tomato saucepan. Set aside hot.
– Add onion, roast 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly until soft and golden.
– Add mustard, flour, salt and pepper. Higher heat. Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring continually.
– Lower heat. Add red wine and lemon juice. Cook for 5-6 minutes more, stirring continually.
– Meanwhile, heat cognac in a small fryingpan over lower heat. Add cream and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring continually.
– Pour over other fryingpan. Mix well.
– Serve at once.