SERVING : 4
1 lamb liver
2 soupspoons oil
1 large onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
125 gr mushrooms, finely sliced
200 gr tomatoes, skinned, sliced
75 gr tomato paste
1 teaspoon salt
1 dessertspoon granulated sugar
1 bay leaf
– Cut the liver into cubes the size of a large hazelnut and coat with flour.
– Fry the liver in oil, first on a low heat and finally on a high heat.
– Put the liver on a serving dish.
– Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Roast 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly until turned golden.
– Add mushrooms and tomatoes, cook for 2 minutes more, stirring occacionally.
– Lower heat, add tomato paste, salt, sugar and bay leaf. Cook for 30 minutes, stirring constantly.
– Pour over the fried lamb river.