SERVING : 8INGREDIENTS
4 lamb’s brains
4 soupspoons olive oil
1 spring of parsley
1 lemon juice
– Soak the brains in cold, salted water for 20 minutes, then remove the membranes that cover them.
– Place the brains in cold water to which vinegar and a little salt have been added. Boil for 6 minutes, counting from the time that small bubbles begin to appear.
– Let it cool in the cooking water.
– Place the brains on a serving plate.
– Sprinkle with olive oil and lemon juice.
– Garnish with parsley, sliced tomatoes and olives.