SERVING : 3
500 gr noodles
10 glasses water
2 soupspoons salt
2 and 1/2 soupspoons butter
125 gr ground meat
3 medium size onions
1 and 1/2 coffeespoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
200 gr yoghurt
5 cloves garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons hot red pepper
– Cook the meat and chopped onions together in a soup spoon of butter and 1 and 1/2 coffeespoons of salt. Cook for 1 and 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
– In another saucepan, boil the noodles for 15 minutes in the salted water.
– Drain. Then in this same saucepan melt 2 and 1/2 soupspoons of butter and put the noodles back in.
– Reheat for 2 or 3 minutes, then add the sauce prepared previously. Mix well.
– Melt the butter in a saucepan and add hot red pepper, mix well.
– Beat the yoghurt in a bowl and add crushed garlics and mix well.
– Put the noodles on the serving dish. Add the beaten yoghurt over the noodles and over this pour the melted butter to which the hot red pepper has been added.