SERVING : 4
2 tablespoons salt
2 and 1/2 tablespoons vinegar
500 gr yoghurt
2 cloves garlic, crushed
3 tablespoons margarine
1 teaspoon ground red pepper
– Beat the yoghurt with some salt and crushed garlics.
– Fill a large and flat pan 3/4 full with water. Add salt and vinegar. Let boil.
– Lower the heat. Break each egg first into a small plate, then slide it slowly into the gently boiling water. Cook for 3 minutes and take it out with a skimmer. Drain well.
– Repeat the same with all the eggs and arrange them in a serving dish.
– Cover them with yoghurt.
– Heat the margarine. Remove from heat and add red pepper.
– Pour it over the yoghurt and serve immediately.