SERVING : 4
2 fresh green peppers
1/2 soupspoon salt
1 soupspoon red pepper
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon butter
– Melt the butter in a frying pan.
– Remove the seed from the green peppers and cut into rinhs or blades. Peel and remove the seeds from the tomatoes and cut them into small pieces.
– Add the peppers and tomatoes to the butter and cook 7 or 8 minutes until the tomato juice has slightly evaporated.
– Beat the eggs in a bowl, add salt and pour into the frying pan. Mix well.
– When the eggs become firm, serve at once.