SERVINGS : 4
20 slices pastirma (pastrami), without cummin
120 gr butter
1 medium size onion, chopped
250 gr mushrooms, chopped
1 coffespoon black pepper
1 soupspoon lemon juice
60 gr breadcrumbs
1 soupspoon parsley, chopped
– Melt 120 gr butter in a large size saucepan over medium heat.
– Add onions and mushrooms, roast for 5 minutes, stirring continually, until soft.
– Remove from the heat. Transfer roasted onions and mushrooms with slotted spoon to a large bowl.
– Add pepper, lemon juice, breadcrumbs and parsley. Mix and press with a fork until returns paste.
– Spread pastirma fillets. Put a dessertspoon mixture over each pastirma fillets.
– Roll up each filled fillet and skewer successively.