SERVINGS : 6
1 kg small shrimps
3 small tomatoes
3 small bell peppers
1 small onion
120 gr cheese, grated
1 clove garlic
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
– Remove the shells, heads and tails of shrimps. Wash and drain them. Sprinkle with salt.
– Heat the oil. Lightly brown chopped onion and crushed garlic.
– Take them out and add to the shrimps. Cut the peeled tomatoes and seeded bell peppers into small pieces. Add to the shrimps together with some black pepper.
– Share them out in 6 small individual casseroles. Cover with roughly grated cheese.
– Bake in hot oven for 15-20 minutes.