SERVINGS : 4 persons
500 g anchovies
50 g capers
3 big dry onions
1 big tomato
1 cup olive oil
– Discard the heads and bones of anchovies, cut into fillets, wash and rinse.
– Chop the onions into rings in a wide and shallow tray. Place half of the anchovies on onion rings.
– Finely mince the parsley and spread on the anchovies. Place one more layer of anchovies on parsley.
– Cover with finely chopped tomatoes.
– Sprinkle the capers.
– Put lemon slices on top.
– Sprinkle pepper and olive oil.
– Cook about 15 minutes and serve hot.
Note: It is recommended to leave capers in sweet water for 1-2 hours.