8 large beef steaks, forged finely thin
1/4 glass oil
4 large beef steaks, forged finely thin
60 gr breadcrumbs
1 dessertspoon lemon rind, grated
2 small onion, finely chopped
2 soupspoons parsley, finely chopped
1 egg yolk
30 gr cream
1 soupspoon flour
250 gr mushrooms, chopped
300 gr cream
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon red pepper
1 clove garlic, crushed
– Melt the butter in a medium size saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onions and roast for 6-7 minutes until soft and golden.
– Add the mushrooms. Lower the heat to low. Cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring often.
– Remove from the heat. Add the flour, stirring slowly with a wooden spoon. Add cream stirring slowly.
– Put over the medium heat. Add salt and peppers. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
– Add breadcrumbs, lemon rinds, parsley and egg yolk, stirring continually.
– Spread the steaks. Pour filling over each steaks.
– Roll and wrap up. Spread oil over rolled steaks.
– Put them on to an oven dish or a high-sided skillet.