750 gr minced veal meat
250 gr sausage, finely chopped
1 dessertspoon olive oil
60 gr butter
2 medium size onions, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
125 gr mushrooms, finely chopped
400 gr tomatoes, skinned, seeded, coarsely chopped
6 soupspoons tomato paste
1/2 glass water
1 dessertspoon salt
1 dessertspoon black pepper
1 dessertspoon thyme
1 teaspoon red pepper
90 gr dried breadcrums
2 egg, beaten
30 gr butters
350 gr fresh beans, stringless
60 gr mushrooms, sliced
375 gr cream
1 souospoon parsley, chopped
– Melt the butter in a medium size saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlics, roast for 5-6 minutes, stirring often, until soft and golden.
– Add tomatoes, tomato paste and water. Cook for 3 minutes stirring often.
– Add minced meat and sausage and cook for 8-10 minutes, until minced meat turns brown.
– Remove from the heat. Pour into a large bowl. Add salt, pepper, thyme, red pepper, breadcrumbs and beaten egg. Mix well.
– Oil the rounded mould. Pour the mixture to mould. Bake for 1 and 1/4 hours.
– Meanwhile, melt the butter in a medium size fryingpan over medium heat.
– Add green beans and mushrooms. Cook for 6-7 minutes, stirring continually, until beans soft.
– Add cream amd cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Remove from the heat.
– Take off the meatball from the mould. Pour the mixture onto center.
– Serve hot and garnish with parsley springs.