SERVINGS : 6
1 kg broadbean
1 glass olive oil
3 onions, chopped
4 pieces sugar
1/2 lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
125 ml thickened cream
250 ml Hollandaise Sauce
2 eggs, hard-boiled, shelled and cut in half
– Soak the beans overnight.
– Brown the onion in olive oil in a saucepan. Add 5 glasses of water and let boil.
– When the liquid comes to a boil, add the cleaned beans, the juice of half a lemon, sugar and a little salt.
– Cook until the beans are tender.
– Whip cream until stiff.
– In top of double boiler over simmering water fold cream into Sauce gently fold until well blended.
– Transfer to serving dish.
– Serve chilled with hot or cold meat.