SERVINGS : 4
1 and 1/2 glasses chickpeas
1/2 glass tahini (ground sesame seed paste)
1/2 glass olive oil
1 and 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground red pepper
4 cloves garlic, crushed
3 lemons juice
– Soak the chickpeas in water overnight.
– Change the water and cook until they are well tender. Remove the skins and mash well.
– Add (tahini, crushed garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
– Slowly add olive oil and lemon juice to make a smooth paste.
– Arrange on a serving dish. Serve with toasted bread.