SERVINGS : 6
500 gr chickpeas
250 gr lamb, cut into pieces
1 and 1/2 soupspoons tomato sauce.
1/2 coffeespoon red pepper
2 soupspoons butter
2 onions, finely chopped
4 soupspoons salt
8 glasses White Beef Stock
– Soak the chickpeas in water overnight in a large quantity of water to which 3 soupspoons of salt have been added.
– Wash the chickpeas and boil them for 10 minutes in a large quantity of water and drain.
– Brown the meat in a saucepan and add the onion. Cook for 2 minutes.
– Add the tomato sauce and stir.
– Add the meat stock, salt, red pepper and chickpeas. Cover and cook on a low heat for 2 hours.