10 small eggplants
500 gr cauliflower, chopped
1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
1 bunch dill, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 soupspoon red pepper
3 large long red peppers, finely chopped
3 liters water
750 gr vinegar
4 soupspoons salt
1/4 glass oil
2 lemons juice
250 gr celery stalks, washed
– Remove the stems of the eggplants.
– Peel them leaving lengthwise stripes.
– On one side, make a deep lengthwise incision with a knife.
– Leave them in salted water for half an hour.
– Put the water into a large saucepan to half over high heat and bring to boil.
– Add lemon juice and stir. Add the eggplants and boil for 3 minutes.
– Transfer boiled eggplants with a slotted spoon into a bowl. Let cool.
– Put the cauliflowers, parsley, red long pepper, dill, garlic and red pepper into a large size bowl. Mix well together.
– Stuff the eggplants with this mixture and put the lids on.
– Arrange in a pickle jar with the celery stalks.
– Pour over water mixed with salt, lemon juice, oil and vinegar.
– Let stand for about a month.