15 green tomato
500 gr white cabbage, finely chopped
1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
1 bunch dill, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 soupspoon red pepper
1 large onion, cut to ring pieces
3 liters water
750 gr vinegar
4 soupspoons salt
1/4 glass oil
2 lemons juice
250 gr celery stalks, washed
– Cut the tomatoes around the top and take the lids off.
– Remove the pulp with the help of a small spoon.
– Put the cabbage, parsley, dill, garlic and red pepper into a large size bowl. Mix well together.
– Stuff the tomatoes with this mixture and put the lids on.
– Arrange in a pickle jar with the onion rings.
– Pour over water mixed with salt, lemon juice and vinegar.
– Let stand for about a month.