SERVINGS : 4
1 and 1/2 glasses white bean
250 gr veal, chunked
2 large size onions, finely chopped
2 tomatoes, or 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
2 tablespoons margarine
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon red pepper
– Soak the white beans in cold water overnight. Drain well.
– Cook beans for about half an hour in water so they slightly change colours.
– Brown veal chunks with fine chopped onions in 2 tablespoons margarine until the meat absorbes its juice.
– Add chopped tomatoes or tomato paste and continue browning. Add some water and cook until tender.
– Then add drained beans and red pepper. Cook on medium heat.
– Add salt when almost done. Serve with rice.