SERVINGS : 6
1 kg lamb meat, without bones, cut into small pieces
2 small tomatoes
1 large size onion
2 glasses water
1 glass olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon salt
– Cut the eggplants in half, lengthwise. Sprinkle with salt and let stand for one hour.
– Wash and dry them.
– Cook them in olive oil and place in a baking dish.
– Brown the meat in a tablespoon of butter.
– Add a glass of water, salt and the chopped onion and cook.
– Before the meat is completely cooked add the potatoes which have been cut into slices.
– Fill the centers of the eggplants with the meat, tomato and onion mixture. Pour the rest of the sauce around the eggplant. Add a tablespoon of butter and water.
– Bake 15 minutes in a hot oven.