3 kg veal bones, crushed
4 litres water
6 black pepper corn
1 carrot, skinned, finely chopped
4 soupspoons celery, grated
1 onion, finely chopped
1 turnip, chopped
4 parsley stalks
A pinch thyme
1 bay leaf
* Put the bones onto an large oven dish. Cook for 30 minutes.
* Remove from the heat. Transfer bones and liquid into a large saucepan.
* Add other ingredients. Cook the saucepan over high heat.
* Remove froths from the upper until all froth removed.
* When boiled lower the heat to low and cook for 2,5-3 hours until half of the liquid reduced.
* Remove from the heat. Strain into a large bowl , let aside the cool.
NOTE: Cover tightly and store in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks. It makes about 2 litres.