SERVING : 4
2 glasses rice
3 tablespoons butter
3 glasses white veal stock or water
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
– Place the rice in a bowl, cover it with hot salted water. Let stand until it gets cool.
– Wash thoroughly and drain well.
– Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the meat stock or water, the rice, salt and sugar. Mix well, cover and let simmer for 15 minutes.
– Remove from heat and let stand for another 15 minutes.
– Mix well with a wooden spoon before serving.
– Pour sauce over the boiled rice.